EL Education partners with schools and districts to offer responsive, accessible, and impactful professional development to meet diverse needs.
- Strategic planning for district-wide curriculum implementation
- Virtual launch events for leaders, coaches, and teachers
- Tools and training for implementation monitoring and data collection
- Instructional coaching cohorts
- National institutes, conferences, and seminars
- Self-guided virtual learning
Explore the catalog here. Each option is flexible for virtual learning and enhanced by educator feedback. (The virtual curriculum launch events this summer earned 97% satisfaction ratings from 4,500 educators.) EL PD is also validated by rigorous 3rd party research showing that the EL Education curriculum, paired with PD, measurably lifts teacher practice and yields higher student achievement.
This form is for educators interested in partnering with EL Education to implement our curriculum or our school model across a school or district. If you need to contact us about another topic, please use our general contact form.